Location: Cook, MN
Positions Available: 1 Full Time
Quality Primary Care for Every Patient at Every Visit Comprehensive Patient Care Model ~ No RVU/Production Contracts!
Currently, we are seeking a Dental Therapist at our location in Cook to expand and continue providing quality care in our communities. This Dental Therapist will become part of a general dental practice, providing care in all areas of dentistry for all ages according to their comfort level and expertise. This person will collaborate with excellent dental specialists in the region for patients who need to be referred for care.
In a newly modeled and well equipped clinic, you will work with other great dental providers and support staff. We fully support a work-life-balance and provide true patient centered care.
VisDental is our fully implemented EDR. This Electronic Dental Record communicates with our medical clinics so you’ll know your patient’s relevant medical conditions and prescriptions. All necessary Dental and EDR training will be personalized to your individual needs.
- 4.5 day work week
- 60 Minute or longer appointment blocks
- Average Volumes are 8 scheduled patients per day
- Current or eligible for MN Dental Therapist License, NPI and Nitrous certification
Benefits & Support:
- Join a sound and enjoyable team of dental providers
- No RVU or Production Requirements or Restrictive Contracts!
- Competitive salaries, sign-on and starting bonuses
- Competitive paid time off:
- 15-20 Annual days vacation
- 12 Annual days sick
- 3 Annual personal days
- 6 Annual Holidays
- Full Benefit package including medical, dental, retirement and long term disability
- Continuing Education Benefit
- 5 Annual Continuing Education days
- $2,000 Annual CE expense reimbursement
- Comprehensive Malpractice Coverage
- Moving Expense Reimbursement
- License Renewals Reimbursement
- National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Feasible STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT options!
Please send resume and questions about the position to Travis Luedke, HR Director, email@example.com or 218-361-3190