Positions Available: 1 Full Time (5 days/wk) or Part time (4 days/wk)
Hours: Monday – Friday; 8am – 5pm
Location: Eveleth and Cook, MN
We are currently seeking a Behavioral Health Clinical Counselor to add to our team at our new clinic in Eveleth!. This position will work closely with our mental health and primary care providers and together create a true healthcare home. Qualified candidates who are a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) are preferred. A Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC) and Licensed Graduate Social Worker (LGSW) will be considered. Weekly schedule will also include 1-2 days at our Cook clinic.
Working with patients of all ages, the Behavioral Health Clinical Counselor will provide onsite and telehealth therapy to patients for management of substance abuse, mental health issues, as well as assisting with social service needs. The position includes but is not limited to counseling services. The provider is encouraged to collaborate with primary care providers who are on-site as well as local health and human services, community resources, referral resources and assistance programs.
Scenic Rivers Health Services is a Federally Qualified Health Center which enables you to focus on the patient and not production. Clinic schedules and patient appointments are quality focused creating a rewarding practice.
GE Centricity is our fully implemented EHR product and is used for all documentation. EHR training and implementation of mental health documentation will be provided.
Benefits & Support:
- Join a sound and enjoyable team of existing providers
- No RVU or Production Requirements
- No Restrictive Contracts
- Competitive salaries
- Competitive Annual paid time off:
- 12 days vacation, advancing to 20 annual vacation days
- 12 days sick
- 6 holidays & 3 personal days
- Continuing Education
- 5 days CE
- $2,500 CE Reimbursement
- License Renewal Reimbursement
- Full Benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and long term disability
- Feasible Student Loan Repayment!!
- Credentials: LICSW preferred, LPCC and LGSW will be considered
- Current or eligible for MN License
- Must provide services to patients of all ages with experience in managing substance abuse
Please send resume and questions about the position to Stephanie Leonard, HR Manager at 218-361-3158; email@example.com