We are currently seeking a full time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team at our Bigfork, MN medical clinic.
Enjoy daytime hours! Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
This is a great opportunity to work in a primary care clinic with daytime hours. The primary responsibility for this position will be to room and prepare patients for their medical visit. The CNA will work one-on-one under the direction of an LPN and medical provider.
We take pride in the support we offer our employees with extensive paid time off, competitive wages, and great benefits packages. Our small clinics and organization have a “family-feel” where you are valued as an employee.
Full time Benefits Package:
- 12 Annual Vacation Days
- 12 Annual Sick Days
- 6 Annual paid Holidays and 3 Annual Personal Days
- Full Benefit package including health insurance, dental benefit and life insurance
- 403(b) Retirement plan with Employer contribution through American Funds
- BLS Certification
- Certification Renewal Reimbursement
Requirements of CNA:
- Patient Care Focus
- Team Centered Approach
- Time Management Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Dependable, organized, detail oriented and professional
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology
- 1-3 years experience preferred
- EMR or EHR experience also preferred
- High school diploma required
- Current and in good standing with the MN Nursing Assistant Registry
Join our team and make a difference in patient care!
Submit your resume to HR@scenicrivershealth.org