Currently, we are seeking a Dental Therapist at our location in Cook, MN to expand and continue providing quality care in our communities. This Dental Therapist will become part of a general dental practice, providing care in all areas of dentistry for all ages according to their comfort level and expertise. This person will collaborate with excellent dental specialists in the region for patients who need to be referred for care.
- 4.5 day work week,
- Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-Noon
- 60 Minute appointment blocks
- Average Volumes are 8 scheduled patients per day, plus hygiene exams
Benefits & Support:
- Join a sound and enjoyable team of dental providers
- No RVU or Production Requirements or Restrictive Contracts!
- Competitive salaries, sign-on and starting bonuses
- Up to 46 Annual Paid Days Off! 12-20 days Vacation; 12 Sick days, 6 Holidays; 3 Personal Days and 5 Continuing Education days
- Full Benefit package including medical, dental, retirement and long term disability
- Moving Expense Reimbursement
- National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness options!
In a newly modeled and well equipped clinic, you will work with other great dental providers and support staff. We fully support a work-life-balance and provide true patient centered care.
VisDental is our fully implemented EDR. This Electronic Dental Record communicates with our medical clinics so you’ll know your patient’s relevant medical conditions and prescriptions. All necessary Dental and EDR training will be personalized to your individual needs.
Current or eligible for MN Dental Therapist License, NPI and Nitrous certification is required. Support for your licensure includes:
- License Renewals Reimbursement
- $2,000 Annual CE expense reimbursement
- Comprehensive Malpractice Coverage
Visit our website to learn more at www.scenicrivershealth.org/jobs and send resume and questions to the attention of Stephanie Leonard, firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our team and make a difference in patient care!