Quality Primary Care for Every Patient at Every Visit Comprehensive Patient Care Model ~ No RVU/Production Contracts!
Location: Cook, MN
Positions Available: 1 Full Time
We are seeking a Family Dentist at our location in Cook to expand and continue providing quality care in our communities. This Dentist will become part of a general dental practice, providing care in all areas of dentistry for all ages according to their comfort level and expertise. Collaborate with excellent dental specialists in the region for patients who need to be referred for care. Utilize our electronic dental records software that is fully integrated with our electronic medical records, improving patient care and communication between our medical and dental providers. All necessary training in electronic medical records will be personalized to fit individual needs. In modern facilities, you will enjoy a patient focused practice with a collaborative team of Dentists. Clinic schedules and patient appointments are quality focused creating a rewarding practice.
- 4.5 day work week
- Approximately 60 Minute Fillings, Extractions, Toothaches, Denture visits and Impressions and Crown Preps
- Appointment lengths can be adjusted to provider’s needs and complexity.
- Average Volumes are 8-10 patients per day
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree
- Current or eligible for MN License, DEA certificate
- Current or able to acquire Nitrous Certification
- At least one year of experience as a Dentist
Benefits & Support:
- Join a sound and enjoyable team of existing dentists
- No RVU or Production Requirements
- No Restrictive Contracts
- Competitive sign-on and starting bonuses
- Competitive salaries
- Competitive paid time off:
- 20 days vacation
- 12 days sick
- 6 Holidays and 3 personal days
- Continuing Education
- 10 days
- Full Benefit package including medical, dental, life, retirement and long term disability
- NSHC Student loan repayment: Potential $50,000 in just 2 years! $90,000 potential in just 4 years! Complete payoff possible with continued service.
Please send resume and questions about the position to Travis Luedke, HR Director at 218-361-3190; firstname.lastname@example.org