Positions Available: 1 Full Time
Hours: Monday – Friday; 8am – 5pm
Weekly Schedule: 2 days in Cook, 2 days in Tower, 1 day in Floodwood
We are currently seeking a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker to add to our team. This position will work closely with our mental health and primary care providers and together create a true healthcare home. The LICSW will provide both onsite therapy and tele-health therapy to patients at our Cook, Tower and Floodwood, MN clinics.
Working with patients of all ages, the LICSW will assist patients with management of substance abuse, mental health issues, as well as assisting with social service needs. The position includes but is not limited to counseling services. The LICSW is encouraged to collaborate with primary care providers who are on-site as well as local health and human services, community resources, referral resources and assistance programs.
Scenic Rivers Health Services is a Federally Qualified Health Center which enables you to focus on the patient and not production. Clinic schedules and patient appointments are quality focused creating a rewarding practice.
GE Centricity is our fully implemented EHR product and is used for all documentation. EHR training and implementation of mental health documentation will be provided.
Benefits & Support:
- Join a sound and enjoyable team of existing providers
- No RVU or Production Requirements
- No Restrictive Contracts
- Competitive salaries
- Competitive Annual paid time off:
- 12 days vacation, advancing to 20 annual vacation days
- 12 days sick
- 6 holidays & 3 personal days
- Continuing Education
- 5 days CE
- $2,500 CE Reimbursement
- License Renewal Reimbursement
- Full Benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and long term disability
- Feasible Student Loan Repayment!!
- Credentials: LICSW
- Current or eligible for MN License
- Must provide services to patients of all ages with experience in managing substance abuse
Please send resume and questions about the position to Stephanie Leonard, HR Manager at 218-361-3158; firstname.lastname@example.org