Location: Tower, MN
Positions Available: 1 Casual
Hours: 1-2 days/week or as needed during clinic hours of Mon – Fri, 8am-5pm.
Beginning mid-June, 40 hours/week for a period of 3 months.
Our medical clinic in Tower, MN is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) to join our team of medical providers. In our Nursing department, you’ll enjoy a daytime only practice in a fun and positive team environment, working directly with a medical provider to focus on their panel of patients. This LPN / CMA position may also be cross trained in patient referral processes and patient scheduling.
LPN / CMA Responsibilities:
- Update patient chart information such as past and present medical histories, medications, allergies and immunization records prior to appointments
- Room and prepare patients prior to their medical provider’s visit and/or treatment
- Review and manage patient medical concerns and document information in patient chart for provider review as necessary
- Order, monitor and re-stock exam rooms and clinic with appropriate medical supplies prior to patient appointments
- Assist medical provider as directed
- Administer medications, vaccines, and testing to patients following appropriate procedures
- Initiate prescriptions for provider review and refill
LPN / CMA Requirements:
- Knowledge and experience with chronic disease patients preferred
- EMR or EHR experience also preferred
- Patient Care Focus
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Team Centered Approach
- Current MN Nursing License or Certificate
- 403(b) Retirement plan through American Funds
Apply now by submitting a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our team and make a difference in patient care!