We are currently seeking a Temporary Full time Patient Coordinator at our Bigfork, MN Medical clinic to represent the clinic in a positive and professional manner to all of our patients and visitors. In this position, you’ll enjoy working with a positive and energetic team of medical providers and staff to provide quality and efficient patient care.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. This position is a temporary assignment available through the end of May 2021, with potential for continued permanent employment.
Patient Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Answer all phones calls and transfer inquiries to appropriate staff as necessary
- Schedule, cancel and register patient appointments both over the phone and in person
- Prepare for patients’ appointments by placing reminder calls and compiling charts with required information
- Verify patient demographic and insurance information before appointment to ensure billing accuracy
- Perform patient prior-authorizations
- Assist nursing staff with medical records functions such as sending and receiving patient health information; and scanning documents into the EMR and EDR systems
- Organize, order and maintain office supplies
- Other duties as assigned
Patient Coordinator Qualifications:
- Dependable, organized, detail oriented and professional
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer and phone skills, EMR experience preferred
- Ability to multitask and take on any given task
- Customer care focus
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- High school diploma required
Benefits: Available if hired as a permanent employee.
Join Scenic Rivers Health Services and make a difference in patient care!
Submit your resume to email@example.com