Full time FNP or PA Opportunity: Located throughout beautiful Northern Minnesota, Scenic Rivers Health Services is a patient focused not-for-profit organization. Currently we are seeking a full time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant at our clinic location in Bigfork, MN.
No Weekends, No Holidays and No Call! At our well established clinics you will enjoy a patient focused culture and a rewarding team approach. Our physicians are always staffed and happy to offer a second opinion. Scenic Rivers Health Services is a FQHC which enables our Providers to focus on the patient with no RVU or production contracts.
Full days are based on 6 or 7 hours of direct patient contact depending on compensation desired. Example appointment times: 45 minute physicals and 30 minute chronic disease appointments make a truly rewarding practice. GE Centricity is our fully implemented EMR and is used for all documentation. All necessary medical and EMR training will be customized to your individual needs.
Requirements: As a provider you must be team oriented but also self motivated and able to work independently. A valid MN License and DEA Certificate are required. Chronic and Acute care for all life cycles must be provided.
Provider Benefits and Support:
- No RVU or Production Contracts!
- 45 minute physicals; 30 minute diabetic/hypertension visits; and scheduling flexibility for multiple comorbidities
- $2,500 and 5 days Annual Continuing Education Benefit
- Remote Access to EMR
- Mobile and PC Access to UptoDate
- Moving Expense Reimbursement
- Malpractice Coverage with Tails
- DEA and Medical License Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment!
- HPSA Score of 17
Health & Welfare Benefits:
- Competitive Salaries
- 12 – 20 Annual Vacation Days
- 6 Annual Holidays and 3 Personal Days
- 12 Annual Sick Days
- $2,000 Annual Dental Benefit
- Health Insurance with Health Savings Account
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Long-term Disability
- $50,000 Life Insurance Benefit
Please send resume and direct questions to:
Travis Luedke, firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-361-3190
Scenic Rivers is an equal opportunity employer.