Scenic Rivers Health Services offers financial assistance to medical, dental and behavioral health patients through a program called Sliding Fee Scale. If you are uninsured or under-insured you may qualify for Sliding Fee Scale.
Patients must complete a Sliding Fee Scale application form and include verification of income. The scale for coverage is based on current federal poverty guidelines. You are then notified by letter whether you quality and what percentage of discount you will receive. You will also receive a list of covered and non-covered services.
You must pay your portion of charges not covered by the program according to collection policies. You may have insurance and still qualify for this program. All applications and attachments are kept confidential.
Please contact our reception staff at any of our medical or dental sites to receive an application for completion or click here to download an application.
MEDICAL, DENTAL AND BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES COVERED BY SLIDING FEE SCALE
- Clinic visits during normal working hours
- Clinic laboratory
- Clinic x-ray (radiologist fees are not covered)
- Physical exams and medical procedures performed at the Scenic Rivers Health Services Clinics
- Physician fees for inpatient/outpatient services at Cook Hospital and Bigfork Valley Hospital
- An EKG (electrocardiogram) performed during a clinic visit
- Prescription/Pharmacy Services provided by Bigfork Valley Pharmacy
- Dental Services for preventive and dental repairs
MEDICAL, DENTAL AND BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES NOT COVERED BY THE SLIDING FEE SCALE:
- C-T scan
- Radiologist fees
- Mammogram (However, please see the SAGE Program insert regarding qualifying for free mammograms through the SAGE Program.)
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Pathologist fees
- Dental crowns, bridges or dentures
***Scenic Rivers Health Services has assistance available for Sliding Fee Scale patients who need help with the cost of getting to the clinic. You can obtain a Fuel Coupon to be used on the day of your visit to the clinic. Ask the receptionist for details about the Patient Transportation Assistance Program.***