Sliding Fee Scale Program
Scenic Rivers Health Services offers financial assistance to medical, dental and behavioral health patients through a program called Sliding Fee Scale. If you are uninsured or under-insured you may qualify for Sliding Fee Scale.
To Qualify:You must complete the Sliding Fee Scale Application and return it, as well as a verification of your income, to your local Scenic Rivers clinic. The discount provided by the scale is based on current federal income guidelines. After you apply, you will be notified by letter whether you qualify. If you qualify, the letter will inform you what percentage of your cost for services will be discounted. The letter will also list which services are covered by the discount.
You may have insurance or be on Medicare and still qualify for this program.
You must pay your portion of charges not covered by the Sliding Fee Scale or your insurance according to Scenic Rivers’ collection policies. There is also a nominal $10.00 copay which must be paid at the time of each visit.
All applications and attachments are kept confidential.
Please contact our reception staff at any of our medical or dental sites to receive an application for completion, or click here to download an application.
MEDICAL, DENTAL AND BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES COVERED BY SLIDING FEE SCALE
- Clinic Services
- Physical Exams and Medical Procedures
- Clinic Laboratory Services at Cook Hospital and Bigfork Valley Hospital
- X-Ray Services (Radiologist Fees Are Not Covered)
- Physician Fees for Inpatient/Outpatient Services at Cook Hospital and Bigfork Valley Hospital
- EKG Performed During A Clinic Visit
- Prescription/Pharmacy Services Provided by Bigfork Valley Pharmacy
- Preventive Dental Services
- Emergency Dental Care and Extractions
- Endodontic Treatment (Root Canals) and Periodontal Treatment (Gum Disease)
- Behavioral Health Services
- Humana rehab insurance
MEDICAL, DENTAL AND BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES NOT COVERED BY THE SLIDING FEE SCALE:
- Advanced Radiology, such as:
- CT Scan
- Mammogram (ask about the SAGE program)
- Radiologist Fees
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Laboratory Pathologist Fees
- Dental Crowns, Bridges, or Dentures
Transportation Assistance Program
Scenic Rivers Health Services has assistance available for Sliding Fee Scale patients who need help with the cost of getting to the clinic. You can obtain a Fuel Coupon on the day of your visit to the clinic. Ask the receptionist for details about the Patient Transportation Assistance Program.
Bigfork Valley Pharmacy provides prescription services for patients at all Scenic Rivers Health Services sites. Qualifying prescriptions may be mailed to you or picked up at the Bigfork Valley Pharmacy. Note that Medicare Part D participants are not eligible for pharmacy service. For more information, please ask our reception staff.