We are currently seeking a Family Practice Physician at our locations in Bigfork or Cook, MN. Scenic Rivers Health Services is a Federally Qualified Health Center which enables you to focus on the patient and not production. Clinic schedules and patient appointments are quality focused creating a rewarding practice.
Both clinics are conveniently adjoined with the Bigfork Valley or Cook Hospitals, and together we offer a continuum of quality healthcare to our surrounding communities. By providing care in the nursing home, clinic, hospital and emergency room, our physicians play a vital and rewarding role in the communities. The position is uniquely diverse, challenging and gratifying. It is a rare opportunity to practice full spectrum medicine with a collaborative team of physicians and still have time to interact with your patients.
GE Centricity is our fully implemented EMR product and is used for all documentation. All necessary Medical and EMR training will be tailored to your individual needs.
- Work weeks are 1 call shift and 3 clinic shifts, totaling a 4 day work week
- Clinic shifts based on 6 hours of patient contact and 2 hours Admin time
- Example patient appointment blocks: 45 minute physicals/pre-ops, 30 minute chronic disease visits
- Shared On-Call Schedule; Shift is 24 hours with no OB
- Average Volumes:
- Clinic: 10-12 patients per day
- Emergency Room: 2,250 annual volume with level IV Trauma designation
- Join a sound and enjoyable team of existing physicians
- No RVU or Production requirements
- Competitive sign-on, starting and residency bonuses
- No restrictive contracts
- Competitive salaries
- Competitive paid time off:
- 20 days vacation
- 12 days sick
- 6 Holidays & 3 personal days
- Continuing Education Benefit:
- 10 days CME
- Full Benefit package including medical, dental, life and long term disability
- Feasible Complete Student Loan Repayment options!
- Current or eligible for MN License, DEA certificate, Board Certified in Family Practice and current life support certification(s).
- Chronic and Acute care for all life cycles must be provided.
Please send resume and questions about the position to Travis Luedke, HR Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-361-3190